Monday, September 8, 2014

Dear Boyd, This morning you had a case of the Monday's. I know you weren't scared because this weekend you did a funny photo shoot session with me and this is what you said you looked like when you are scared.  I didn't see that face this morning. Instead I saw the same face I saw when I looked in the mirror- the weekend went to fast and I miss my Boyd when he is at school look.  The can't we just slow down time and play and explore some more together look.  I get it Boyd so don't you worry. I am praying for both of us today and I hope that once you got on that bus you put on your smile and enjoyed being with your friends and teachers.  Love you little B and it was a fun weekend.
 He loves corn on the cob.
This was the first time Boyd has asked for paper and retrieved his art supplies to work independently.
Lego head stilts.
Sometimes things happen while Mom's in the ice bath like this...Boyd turns into Perry the Platypus.
Sometimes you just have to hop the fence and let your kid play ball.
                                                                    Touchdown!!!
Running the docks at Locust Shade Park
Boyd won with a hole in one on the last hole
Then it was on to the driving range. He sure entertained all the guys hitting last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment