Thursday, May 12, 2016

Boyd loves to play basketball and really enjoys playing at our new rec center. Getting much stronger and finding success at the regulation height hoops.  He also feels pretty cool shooting hoops with the big kids

Mothers Day treats. Finally a break in the rain to  strawberry pick.

Gramps was here.

Baskets and soon to be bellies full of strawberries.

First ice cream at Braehead of the season!!! The biggest ice cream cone EVER.

New hair cut. SO nice to see his eyes again. Hanging out at the park before the gym opens. He also said to me, "I think I am more of a cross country runner than track. Mom, were you better at cross country? Which one does Grandpa Ramsey teach? I think it runs in my blood." Yup.

Boyd is getting so tall and smart. He works so hard and is generally such a wonderful and fun person to be around. Can't get enough of this kid. And while I type this he is singing and dancing in the shower. Never a dull moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment