Monday, March 2, 2015

February and March 1&2 happenings Newest to oldest

Rocking out with homemade instruments on our 8 day of school off this segment of Winter.
Waiting his turn to wrestle. He was jogging in place to loosen up for at least 10 minutes

This face is too cute.

Melts my heart. I love you too Boyd!

Taped all his gear to himself today to be a spy ninja

This years Frosty.

Mustache.

Play clay pizza

Who is up for sledding?

Going down with friends.

Babysitting.


"Mom, put this bow on my head so I look like a girl." 


Boyd's Valentine's Day mailbox. 

My good reader.

What, this picture must be old. No snow and warm enough to play ball and test out our new gear.

Old bath friends.

Open gym for baseball

Strike a pose not out in baseball.

Adventuring with friends.

Going through old clothes and saying goodbye.

Two teeth gone.

Hanging out at his wresting tournament.

I love reading the things Boyd comes up with and the spelling.  These two cracked me up because he wrote sentences using the pictures and not the actual sight words. "The chocolate bar is eaten"

The rain was falling.

The most amazing Valentine's Day Surprise Ever. He came off the bus like this. 


Boyd's new thing...sitting on the heating vents when he is cold. Rather than putting  pants on???

Some days I am speechless. " Mom, this is what you should do if you really want to shake your butt." Oh, ok Boyd I'll be sure to remember this. Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment