Monday, October 20, 2014

Antiques

A few nights ago Boyd was in the tub and said, "Mom remember when I was a baby and I would pee in the tub?" I laughed and said, "Yes, then I'd have to drain your little whale tub and start over." Boyd: I remember my whale tub. Where is that?
Me: I think I gave it to aunt Emily for Miles.
Boyd: Awe, but I wanted  to keep it for an antique.
Me: While laughing- what is an antique
Boyd: Something old, fancy and special

 Boyd looks like his cousin Tyler here (Maybe it's the hand me down shirt)
 This picture he looks like his cousin Andrew (minus the ice-cream face)
 Building letters.  Love that he can do so many new things these days.
 Boyd: Mom do you know what I made? Me: The sun Boyd: No mom, it's the star that lead to Jesus.
 True pumpkin patch. BIG PUMPKINS!!!
 Running through the corn maze. Nice stride.
 Big Boyd on a little tractor.
Hayride!

No comments:

Post a Comment