Saturday, January 14, 2017

His compassion, patience and care for others. Sometimes I feel like he struggles in this area and then there are moments where he shows it so completely that it blows me away. He loves having Mamitu staying with us. He has accepted her and makes her feel like one of the family. He is so patient with the language barrier and a wonderful teacher with new games and fun. 
The number of reasons I love Boyd keeps on growing.


Creativity. He made Usain Bolt out of K nexs.

He appreciates one on one time. Feeling like schedules were crazy and missing Boyd being home on break I scheduled a date with him after school for hot chocolate. It means the world to both of us and reentered us on 2017 and what really matters.
Family time. Family date night was scheduled for Friday and we went bowling. Boyd was beaming the whole time. I was a terrible bowler but he loved me just the same.

I told him when he sleeps he still looks like the baby in utero and as an infant so he told me to take a picture of him pretending to sleep. 
Beyond blessed with people and things in our lives. This arrived from our nanny, Priyanthi, who watched and loved Boyd when we lived in Falls Church. A new remote control car that even drives on the walls. It is so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment