Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Photos part 1

The day after Thanksgiving we sought out our tree.







But we still needed to put up Great Grandma Ramsey's tree. Plus Boyd loves his Christmas trees. He was so helpful in decorating this year the process was fun and quick.



We had some snow in December

...and the aftermath of snow (the one thing the messed up on in our house was no mud room when we had asked for that as an extra but didn't notice until we were moved in)

Traditional Colonial Forge Santa Drive by.

My little Elf cozy after Church on Christmas Eve.


Reindeer food.

Writing his note to Santa.



Bright and early Christmas morning. Up at 5 but we had a no presents until 7 policy.



Sneaking candy.

Knock hockey was a gift he didn't even know he wanted but LOVES! I need to find my old skill.

I am a Cardinals fan for life but my boys thought I needed to support the hometown team.


Seriously, he thinks he is still tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment