Sunday, September 24, 2017

Goodbye summer 2017

We had such a wonderful start to summer with Colorado and trips to visit family, and myself in England running in the World Championships Marathon. The beginning and middle of August were a little dicy as I underwent surgery for a reoccurrence of my cancer. The end of summer just wasn't what we planned but we forge on and make the best of the situations we are given. Determined to salvage the end of summer we got out of the house and enjoyed the outdoors. We sure appreciate life, love, each other and the simple pleasures in life.
Watching and feeding the fish with our pals.


They convinced me to take them out for a paddle. Unable to pedal myself they were in charge of being the engine behind the ship. Pre cruise dabbing.


Proof that I navigated myself on board.

Turtles in the sun.

8 or 18?

Love this face.

We got creative finding things I could do! Fencing anyone.

Too cool

Outdoor day at Caledon State park. Patowomek Indians, fishing, marksmanship, and more...


Backyard bass


Shooting down lolipops

Turkey hunting


Toads night!

Resting up before school begins. Or staying up late and falling asleep while reading.


Family selfie on the wagon ride

Making cornmeal

Music man

Just around the river bend

Car lover

Big kid

He was so cute making cards for his Grandmaw and Grandpaw. LOL He was embarrassed when I said, you do know there is no "w" but I thought it was adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment