Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boyd quotables. I used to be so much better at keeping up with notable quotable Boyd said but I've slipped. I will make a new charge while there is still kid time.

-Two weeks ago Boyd said, Instead of Reptiles Alive or something, let's just have Justin Timberlake come to my Birthday party. Boyd loves to FaceTime jam with his cousins Luci and Miles to Can't Stop the Feeling.

-The other night Boyd and I were having a deep discussion on time and earth, dinosaurs, peoples existence, etc. somehow we got on the topic of Adam and Eve disobeying God and eating the forbidden fruit; therefore, introducing sin into the world. Our conversation continued and Boyd a short while later says, "I know this might be wrong to say, but I'm kind of glad they ate the fruit, because otherwise there wouldn't be Nerf guns." Interesting train of thought Boyd and the 2016 evolution of sins effect on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment