Friday, December 21, 2012

December happenings...

Crushing candy canes for Grandma Udovich's famous cookies. Always makes me think of her smiling down on us from heaven.
While working with the mixer and moving the main piece up and down to scrap the bowl. -"Geez, I have to do the muscle work."  While sampling- "I'm good at licking the spoon."
Boyd and Baelyn. Halloween in December- sure!
Dear Santa, you may want to rethink drinking the milk at our house.
The Sleepy Hollow Version of the Polar Express.
Opening a present 2 days early. Excited.
"Thank you Uncle Matt, Aunt Jessica, Leah, Eva, and Brendan. I love my Cars 2 Oil Rig. It has so many playabilities."
Fun after school.
Our sweet Nanny Priyanthi spoiled Boyd with a new remote control vehicle. He was pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment